Dress your windows with the exotic flora motif expressed by the Zolane rod-pocket panels. Create your favorite look by gathering them on a decorative pole or by layering them beneath a Zolane valance. These panels will be the focal point of your room! Color: Raven. Visit the Related Products tab to view the complete Zolane Collection, and to request fabric swatches. This style is an RLF Home original design.
- Related Products
- Lengths: 63” | 84” | 96”
- Single Panel Width: 48”
- Rod Pocket: 3”
- Unlined or Lined (lining is cream)
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton
- Panels are sold singly.
- Size Calculations: (Refer to the Diagrams tab for complete instructions on How to Measure a Window.) Panel “fullness” is the width of the panel relative to the width of the window, door or rod. An easy rule-of-thumb for calculating the amount of panels needed is to use 2x fullness. For example: 100” wide (window) x 2 (fullness) ÷ 48” (single panel width) = 4 single panels.
- Rod Options: A decorative pole makes a statement when panels are used as the focal point when dressing bare windows or windows with blinds or shades. Use a continental rod or lockseam rod when panels are layered beneath valances.
How to Measure a Window
Measure windows with a steel measuring tape. Measure all windows in the room, even if they appear to be the same size.
Determine rod placement (options):
- Distance out past window -- 4” each side is a good rule of thumb
- Distance out past window -- abut against outside edges of window frame
- Top of window frame -- corner to corner
- Wall to wall
Determine drapery hardware to be used:
- Determine how far above window to place hardware -- 4” above frame is a good rule of thumb
- Determine return size needed (the distance that the rod projects from the wall/window frame
Measure for drapery length:
- Apron length
- Floor length
- Ceiling to floor
- Allow for floor clearance -- floor length draperies should end 1/2” above floor or just short of the carpet
- Hint: Place a thin piece of cardboard on top of the carpet to help measure evenly.