Unlike other screen printed patterns, our Wakeshire decorative pillows in Garnet or Indigo are ready to accent your décor with sophisticated style. Pillows are backed with cotton duck fabric, and edged with mini fabric-cord trim.
Visit the Related Products tab to view the complete Wakeshire Collection, and to request fabric swatches. For tips on how to measure your windows, check out the Diagrams tab. See the Description tab for more product information.
This style is an RLF Home original design.
- Related Products
- Pillow Options: Duck fabric backed
- Size: 17” x 17”
- Trim Style: Mini fabric cord trim
- Closure: Machine stitched
- Filling: Dacron batting
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton
How to Measure a Window
Measure windows with a steel measuring tape. Measure all windows in the room, even if they appear to be the same size.
Determine rod placement (options):
- Distance out past window -- 4” each side is a good rule of thumb
- Distance out past window -- abut against outside edges of window frame
- Top of window frame -- corner to corner
- Wall to wall
Determine drapery hardware to be used:
- Determine how far above window to place hardware -- 4” above frame is a good rule of thumb
- Determine return size needed (the distance that the rod projects from the wall/window frame
Measure for drapery length:
- Apron length
- Floor length
- Ceiling to floor
- Allow for floor clearance -- floor length draperies should end 1/2” above floor or just short of the carpet
- Hint: Place a thin piece of cardboard on top of the carpet to help measure evenly.