Our Coronet Arch Valance offers a stunning laurel-and-floral medallion, while decorative cord trim accentuates this arch-shaped styling. Create a stunning focal point with matching Coronet Rod Pocket Panels beneath! A subdued color palette in chambray, stone, or wheat, will define your decor.
Visit the Related Products tab to view the complete Coronet Collection, and to request fabric swatches. See the Description tab for more product information. For tips on how to measure your windows, check out the Diagrams tab.
Try out our Design-on-a-Photo service to see how this gorgeous Arch valance will look on your windows before you buy!
Featuring: This lined 50" wide Arch Valance is mounted on continental rod and displayed on a 40" wide window.
This style is an RLF Home original design.
- Related Products
Coronet Arch Valance
Coronet Arch Valance
- The Arch Valance is styled with a wide rod-pocket. To achieve the look simply hang flat across the rod.
- Length: 12” center | 17” sides
- Widths: 50”
- Rod Pocket: 3”
- Trim Style: Cord trim
- Lined (lining is cream)
- Fabric Content: 100% Cotton
- Curtain Rod Options: Decorative pole with finials | Continental rod | Lock seam rod
How to Measure a Window
Measure windows with a steel measuring tape. Measure all windows in the room, even if they appear to be the same size.
Determine rod placement (options):
- Distance out past window -- 4” each side is a good rule of thumb
- Distance out past window -- abut against outside edges of window frame
- Top of window frame -- corner to corner
- Wall to wall
Determine drapery hardware to be used:
- Determine how far above window to place hardware -- 4” above frame is a good rule of thumb
- Determine return size needed (the distance that the rod projects from the wall/window frame
Measure for drapery length:
- Apron length
- Floor length
- Ceiling to floor
- Allow for floor clearance -- floor length draperies should end 1/2” above floor or just short of the carpet
- Hint: Place a thin piece of cardboard on top of the carpet to help measure evenly.