Our Cerque Victory Swag is sophisticated and stylish with its unique Suzani motif, exquisite ruffled trim, and chair-tie accents. Show off your victory swag by draping it from a decorative pole with finials. Wow! Colors: Ash and Red.
Visit the Related Products tab to view the complete Cerque Collection, and to request fabric swatches. See the Description tab for more product information.
Check out our Design-on-a-Photo service to see how this gorgeous Victory Swag will look on your windows before you buy!
Featuring: This lined Victory Swag with 3-scoops is embellished with four chair-tie accents, and displayed on a 40” wide window.
This style is an RLF Home original design.
- Related Products
Cerque Victory Swag
Cerque Victory Swag
- The Victory Swag is styled with scoops, bells, jabots, and front tabs. The scoops are the shaped swag sections, the bells separate the scoops, the jabots are the long side sections, and the front tabs carry the curtain rod. Dips are the spaces between the front tabs.
- Scoops 21" long | Jabot: 34” long | Front Tabs 15” - 18” apart | Dips: 5”- 6” long
- Trim Style: Ruffled
- Chair-ties are sold separately for $10 each. The perfect chair-tie has been selected to enhance the beauty of this victory swag. The amount of chair-ties needed for this style is determined by its size, i.e. a 2-scoop has three chair-ties; a 3-scoop has four chair-ties, etc. To buy chair-ties simply select yes from the Products tab, and the correct amount will automatically be added to your order. Refer to the photo for placement of the chair-ties.
- Lined (Ash has cream lining | Red has gold lining)
- Fabric content: 55% Linen, 45% Rayon
- Rod Options: Decorative drapery pole mounted 4” - 6" above the window frame
- This valance is made to fit windows according to the number of scoops. Select the number of scoops to fit the width of your window.
How to Measure a Window
Measure windows with a steel measuring tape. Measure all windows in the room, even if they appear to be the same size.
Determine rod placement (options):
- Distance out past window -- 4” each side is a good rule of thumb
- Distance out past window -- abut against outside edges of window frame
- Top of window frame -- corner to corner
- Wall to wall
Determine drapery hardware to be used:
- Determine how far above window to place hardware -- 4” above frame is a good rule of thumb
- Determine return size needed (the distance that the rod projects from the wall/window frame
Measure for drapery length:
- Apron length
- Floor length
- Ceiling to floor
- Allow for floor clearance -- floor length draperies should end 1/2” above floor or just short of the carpet
- Hint: Place a thin piece of cardboard on top of the carpet to help measure evenly.