HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2018
Our Buffalo Check collection includes this delightful Victory Swag that shows off a large woven check in black with ivory. Accent your décor with this timeless look!
Visit the Related Products tab to view the complete Buffalo Check Collection, and to request fabric swatches. For tips on how to measure your windows, check out the Diagrams tab. See the Description tab for more product information.
Try out our Design-on-a-Photo service to see how this gorgeous Victory Swag will look on your windows before you buy!
Featuring: This unlined 3-scoop victory swag is embellished with chair-ties, and displayed on a 40" wide window. Decorative wood drapery components shown here are sold separately: 4ft. wood smooth pole, Wood Ball finials (pr.), and wood brackets with 3-1/2” returns, in a coffee finish. Other options are available. This style is an RLF Home original design.
- Related Products
Buffalo Check Victory Swag
Buffalo Check Victory Swag
- The Victory Swag is styled with scoops, bells, jabots, and front tabs. The scoops are the shaped swag sections, the bells separate the scoops, the jabots are the long side sections, and the front tabs carry the curtain rod. Dips are the spaces between the front tabs.
- Scoops 21" long | Jabot: 34” long | Front Tabs 15” - 18” apart | Dips: 5”- 6” long
- Trim Style: No Trim
- Chair-ties are sold separately for $10 each. The perfect chair-tie has been selected to enhance the beauty of this victory swag. To buy chair-ties simply select yes from the Products tab, and the correct amount of chair-ties will automatically be added to your order. Refer to the photo for chair-tie placement and color.
- Fabric content: 82% Cotton, 18% Polyester
- Curtain Rod Options: Decorative drapery pole with finials mounted 4” - 6" above the window frame.
- This valance is made to fit windows according to the number of scoops. Select the number of scoops to fit the width of your window.
How to Measure a Window
Measure windows with a steel measuring tape. Measure all windows in the room, even if they appear to be the same size.
Determine rod placement (options):
- Distance out past window -- 4” each side is a good rule of thumb
- Distance out past window -- abut against outside edges of window frame
- Top of window frame -- corner to corner
- Wall to wall
Determine drapery hardware to be used:
- Determine how far above window to place hardware -- 4” above frame is a good rule of thumb
- Determine return size needed (the distance that the rod projects from the wall/window frame
Measure for drapery length:
- Apron length
- Floor length
- Ceiling to floor
- Allow for floor clearance -- floor length draperies should end 1/2” above floor or just short of the carpet
- Hint: Place a thin piece of cardboard on top of the carpet to help measure evenly.