HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2018
Enhance your décor with the light-and-airy feel of embroidered swirls on sheer fabric. Embellished with chair-tie accents, and elegantly draped from a decorative pole, our Brode Victory Swag is sure to please! Offered in the color Snowflake.
Visit the Related Products tab to view the complete Brode Collection, and to request fabric swatches. See the Description tab for more product information. For tips on how to measure your windows, checkout the Diagrams tab.
Check out our Design-on-a-Photo service to see how this gorgeous Victory Swag will look on your windows before you buy!
Featuring: This unlined Victory Swag with 3-scoops is embellished with four chair-tie accents, and displayed on a 40” wide window. This style is an RLF Home original design.
- Related Products
Brode Victory Swag
Brode Victory Swag
- The Victory Swag is styled with scoops, bells, jabots, and front tabs. The scoops are the shaped swag sections, the bells separate the scoops, the jabots are the long side sections, and the front tabs carry the curtain rod. Dips are the spaces between the front tabs.
- Scoops 21" long | Jabot: 34” long | Front Tabs 15” - 18” apart | Dips: 5”- 6” long
- Chair-ties are sold separately for $10 each. The perfect chair-tie has been selected to enhance the beauty of this victory swag. The amount of chair-ties needed is determined by its size, i.e. a 2-scoop has three chair-ties; a 3-scoop has four chair-ties, etc. To buy chair-ties simply select yes from the Products tab, and the correct amount will automatically be added to your order. Refer to the photo for placement of the chair-ties.
- Unlined only
- Fabric content: 100% Polyester
- Curtain Rod Options: decorative drapery pole mounted 4” - 6" above the window frame
- This valance is made to fit windows according to the number of scoops. Select the number of scoops to fit the width of your window.
How to Measure a Window
Measure windows with a steel measuring tape. Measure all windows in the room, even if they appear to be the same size.
Determine rod placement (options):
- Distance out past window -- 4” each side is a good rule of thumb
- Distance out past window -- abut against outside edges of window frame
- Top of window frame -- corner to corner
- Wall to wall
Determine drapery hardware to be used:
- Determine how far above window to place hardware -- 4” above frame is a good rule of thumb
- Determine return size needed (the distance that the rod projects from the wall/window frame
Measure for drapery length:
- Apron length
- Floor length
- Ceiling to floor
- Allow for floor clearance -- floor length draperies should end 1/2” above floor or just short of the carpet
- Hint: Place a thin piece of cardboard on top of the carpet to help measure evenly.