Our Batons are the perfect companion piece with Wood Clip-Ring applications. Simply attach a Baton to the Wood Clip-Ring closest to the center of the window and easily hand-draw your beautiful panels across your window, while keeping them soil-free!
- Related Products
- Buy one Baton for each panel.
- Size: 36” length handle, ½” diameter
- Batons are made from clear fluted PVC.
- Harness snap included for easy attachment.
- Use with Wood Clip-Rings, sold separately.
How to Measure a Window
Measure windows with a steel measuring tape. Measure all windows in the room, even if they appear to be the same size.
Determine rod placement (options):
- Distance out past window -- 4” each side is a good rule of thumb
- Distance out past window -- abut against outside edges of window frame
- Top of window frame -- corner to corner
- Wall to wall
Determine drapery hardware to be used:
- Determine how far above window to place hardware -- 4” above frame is a good rule of thumb
- Determine return size needed (the distance that the rod projects from the wall/window frame
Measure for drapery length:
- Apron length
- Floor length
- Ceiling to floor
- Allow for floor clearance -- floor length draperies should end 1/2” above floor or just short of the carpet
- Hint: Place a thin piece of cardboard on top of the carpet to help measure evenly.